Below is an example of our Submission Form. Please remember to fill it out completely and correctly to avoid any delays.
1. Enter your name and your dealer or collector account number.
2. Indicate your preferred method of payment. A valid credit card or check is required for submission processing.
3. Enter your return address. This is where your coins will be shipped after conservation.
4. Enter your return shipping method. FedEx, UPS or Express Mail options require your own account number and insurance on file with NCS.
5. Indicate what service you want. You may choose from three options: A. Standard conservation with grading; B. Modern non-gold conservation wtih grading or C. Modern gold coin conservation with grading. If you choose to have your coins graded they will be submitted directly to NGC after conservation. If you are submitting coins that are in holders other than NGC or PCGS, initial at the "X".
6. Indicate any additional services you wish. All choices in this section are optional and additional charges apply.
7. Indicate any imaging services you want. These are optional and additional charges apply.
8. Indicate information pertinent to your coins. Not all sections will apply to all coins. Values are required for processing your submission.
Total the value of all coins in your submission.
9. Terms and Conditions - Signature required for submission to be processed.